Liverpool v City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Liverpool v us

LFC-Fans said:
You'll win.

I don't mind admitting that, all us Liverpool fans have the boxing day game down as no points.

I do think however, it'll be a closer game. And not a usual thrashing that you dish out to most teams at home.
2-1 to City. I don't mind that, as long as we get a draw to Chelsea afterwards.... who knows though, I had Spurs down as a loss, and possibly if we play well a draw.

I also think it will be close but it depends how you set up, if you come to give us a game it could be a high scoring affair. If not it will be scrappy with a goal or so in it. One things for sure, you will need to be at your best to share in the points and so will we.

I'm going for 3-1

-------------------Hart-------------------------
Milner------Kompany----Demicheles-------Kolarov
-----------Yaya-------------Fern----------------
Navas---------------Silva-------------------Nasri
------------------Alvaroooo----------------------

No need for 2 up front, make it 3.

Clichy------Kompany----Demicheles-------Kolarov
-----Milner-----------Yaya-------------Fern-----
-----Nasri-----------Negredo-----------Silva----

Still strange for me to have us playing Liverpool at home on boxing day and us being the favourites to win after so many drubbings at Maine Road down the years.

Whatever happens it'll have to go some to better Clive's last minute inch off the ground headed winner

TheMaineRoad said:
Milner------Kompany----Demicheles-------Kolarov
-----------Yaya-------------Fern----------------
Navas---------------Silva-------------------Nasri
------------------Alvaroooo----------------------
Clichy instead of Kolarov on left side or else we are fooked .

Had a quick look at RAWK and there seems to be a lot of sentiment and suggestions we will perhaps fear them. I don't think you could get much further from the truth with Pellers. If he see's Liverpool as a title challenger (as surely he must) then I believe he will set up to give them a proper twatting, just like Arsenal.

We will see how it pans out and for me certainly one of the games of the season.

sam-caddick said:
paphos-mcfc said:
Tough game to call. If we can keep Suarez quiet, we can probably win 2-0. Having said that, our home record is the best in the prem so it will be tough for the scousers to get the 3 points.

Suarez is arguably the best in the world at this moment, there is no stopping him if you ask me and with our defence I see him getting at least two against our defence.
do you work for the Samaritans ? ffs

sam-caddick said:
paphos-mcfc said:
Tough game to call. If we can keep Suarez quiet, we can probably win 2-0. Having said that, our home record is the best in the prem so it will be tough for the scousers to get the 3 points.

Suarez is arguably the best in the world at this moment, there is no stopping him if you ask me and with our defence I see him getting at least two against our defence.
Don't get carried away with optimism mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.