Liverpool V City pre-match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This week will tell a lot, away to west ham and Arsenal. Could drop points in both.

Nope. It's at the Lane. That changes everything. What we really need in that match is a draw, but I don't expect it. It's a key game for our chances. I expect Spurs to win, and if they do they'll be difficult to catch. That's without even beginning to worry about Leicester.
It's difficult this year, really difficult. I think we have to win all our remaining games, starting tonight.

Nope. It's at the Lane. That changes everything. What we really need in that match is a draw, but I don't expect it. It's a key game for our chances. I expect Spurs to win, and if they do they'll be difficult to catch. That's without even beginning to worry about Leicester.
It's difficult this year, really difficult. I think we have to win all our remaining games, starting tonight.
Nah mate

West Ham are at home

should be an interesting game tiredness will play a big factor, we got this one, we should have buried them sunday, cant see us making same mistake tonight, though not looking for to the drive up shortly, bloody snow just had to arrive. 0-2 kun brace to keep that 6 point gap to those cunts

I'm usually very uncomfortable when we play there. After Sunday I feel as though we will win well with a huge statement of intent to the rest of the league.

I feel a sickswan or another silly scoreline coming on.

I can't get a handle on this game tonight, prediction-wise. One thing is for sure; if we don't win, then we need to be looking at what's below us, rather than what is in front of us.

______________________________Hart______________________________

Sagna____________Kompany___________Otamendi______________Clichy

______________________Fernando______Fernandinho________________

Silva___________________________Yaya____________________Sterling

____________________________Aguero ___________________________

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.