Liverpool v United result

Sincerely hope Pep after watching that goes directly for the fucking jugular, the overrated arrogant wankers will fucking cave again.. Come-on Pep. Full intensity, bring them right down. Lets not let the Trashford clowns even get the ball.
Hilarious, this past few weeks since Ten Bob became the new fucking Messiah some raggy friends have been posting the odd shite on Fuckbook like "Yes 'ave it United are back" etc etc and other shit infested drivel......Not a fucking peep since Sunday LMAO!
Pep has seldom put these fookers to the sword and has been guilty of going easy on them at times ,showing them too much respect and bigging them up. The October derby was one such occasion where a historic event was there for the taking and he let them off the hook . Pep doesn’t hate them like me.

Caption competition ...PMSL!

68394025-11827107-image-a-39_1678125437660.jpg
Garnacho - I wish I'd won a different raffle

He had a reasonable chance and missed it.
Other than that he was largely a passenger.
Which is actually exactly how he's been all season despite what the usual rag loving media sycophants would have you believe.

His overall game has barely improved, his contribution to the team is no different and he certainly hasn't been terrorising defenses and single handedly ripping teams to shreds for 90 minutes week in week out... he's just had a sustained purple patch of popping up in just the right time and place once in every match to tap in what have mostly been easy chances.

Well, it's been a couple of days since the massacre at Anfield, thought I'd chip in with a few quick points.

Firstly, this myth that United were 'back' just got blown to pieces. They've just gone and humiliated themselves in outrageous fashion and can consider themselves lucky that it wasn't worse. That second half showing from their entire starting 11 was the most pathetic I've seen in a VERY long time. Complete and utter capitulation.

The thing is, I'm not surprised it happened. Don't get me wrong, I didn't for a minute think they'd concede 7 goals to a very lukewarm and in transition Liverpool side (who just got skelped 5-2 on that very ground the other week), but I wasn't surprised they got battered.

I watched them against Leicester at Old Trafford recently, and they were completely and utterly outplayed and then nicked a goal on the break. They ought to have been 3-0 down before then. Leicester, whether down either side, or through the middle, took them apart. De Gea had one of those day were the ball hit him like a pin ball.

The cup final saw a set piece and deflection take the game away from Newcastle, but the second half, they were piss poor again. Newcastle dominated them as they sat deep. Leeds have given them problems, West Ham let them off the hook the other night in the cup - yet we've been told for weeks they are "back".

Well, get back in your Rag box now and get rid of this idiotic "quadruple" chat. You are not back, you've been extremely fortunate in cup draws, with VAR and ignored the deficiencies for weeks. The chicken's came home to roost on Sunday.

My single regret, is that we took our foot off their throat at 6-1.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.