Liverpool Vs City (CC) Post Match Discussion Thread

This semi meant far more to them than us and it showed over both legs, can't deny they didn't deserve it but the fact that we were 15 mins away from extra time and then potentially an away goals win despite this makes the eventual 'defeat' more annoying if you ask me.

Afraid to say that Savic and Kolarov (that cross aside) were abysmal for the standards we are right to expect. Dzeko still concerns me but think he still has something to offer longer term. Felt sorry for the boys we have come to rely on, particularly Joe and Micah tonight.

nellyonthewing said:
I often read this Forum but rarely post. It seems that stupidity is not reserved for United fans.. If anyone posts any kind of opinion disagreeing with happy clappers they are called a rag ****. Classy .

Post again in 2020 ya rag

nellyonthewing said:
I often read this Forum but rarely post. It seems that stupidity is not reserved for United fans.. If anyone posts any kind of opinion disagreeing with happy clappers they are called a rag ****. Classy .

The wumms are mainly rag cunts. Rarely anybody who proffers intelligent discusiions either way is called a rag ****. It is a forum and heated debate will happen. Thanks for posting.

read all the posts, half pissed . sick as a parrot, what i struggle with is a lot of the posts say " they wanted it more than us " how the fuck coukd they have wanted it more than us, its a cup final, i thought the team selection tonight was wrong, we were second best and if we do not get the title, mr mancini will be gone.we had a great great chance to get to wembley, 2 years running, and we blew it.

Tevez City said:
Rammy Blue said:
Tevez City said:
Can I also add

Nasri as a winger = Fail

and you can fuck off too rag.

Whats raggish about saying Mancini got it wrong tonight ?
Or its not allowed to criticize him ?

If you can't see the inherent wind up and stupidity of that post you are either a rag, an idiot or a wum, actually, I'm going for all three. About time you both got ready for bed, fuck off now.

john blue said:
read all the posts, half pissed . sick as a parrot, what i struggle with is a lot of the posts say " they wanted it more than us " how the fuck coukd they have wanted it more than us, its a cup final, i thought the team selection tonight was wrong, we were second best and if we do not get the title, mr mancini will be gone.we had a great great chance to get to wembley, 2 years running, and we blew it.

It just make some people feel better.

I read these forums everyday, just hardly ever post but the amount of panic that happens here after any draw/loss/close win is ridiculous. Get behind the players and be proud of them and Mancini for what we have accomplished this season!! (Top of the League, 6-1, etc.)

MCFC BOB said:
LoveCity said:
4 red cards in 6 Liverpool games by Dowd now - all against the opposition.
Don't.

he means penalties actually.

Henry Winter @henrywinter

That was the fourth penalty Phil Dowd has given to #lfc in the last six games he has officiated of theirs. #justsaying

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.