Liverpool Vs City (CC) Post Match Discussion Thread

LoveCity said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
LoveCity said:
How about you counter argue with something relevant instead of an insult? I listed pros and cons did I not? My contempt for Adam Johnson may be over the top but he does my head in like few other players have.
No. No counter argument for you you fuck wit. Giving Savic or any player 2 renders your post nul and void.

What a sad little man you are then to insult a fellow Blue and call him a "fuck wit" for having an opinion.
Savic was deserving of your insult though, I guess. Go on compare where you were tonight to where he was.

Cheadle Blue said:
80s Shorts said:
Cheadle Blue said:
you utter ****

Dont rise to it mate. He will get pleasure from that. However, i agree. Sad little rag **** if u ask me. Squirming because we have only just started a will be a force to be reckoned with for years to come.

your either a chelsea fan, and won't be in the top 4 at the end of the year

A liverpool fan who's only hope is the carling cup, to get in europe

A rag, who are out of the CL, and second in the league

Or a spurs fan that we put out of the title race last week and are not in europe

Or a fan of another team that won't win anything at all..........so fuck off somewhere else before you start on city!!!!

He cant help it. Hes seething cos his team is on the decline and we are just starting our rise.

strongbowholic said:
Chippy_boy said:
strongbowholic said:
It's Phil Dowd and their pen at our place was nailed on. Otherwise spot on.

Sorry, Mark Dowd is a bloke at work, doh. And I must have wiped the Gerard pen at ours from my memory. But still.
Lol! No worries mate. Agree with you though, St Kenneth of Govan's Beatified Aigburth XI may have got the better of us, but neither convincingly nor without the help of the officials.

They (i.e. pool) played ok in the last couple of games to be fair. The fact that our cast off old striker with dodgy knees is their best up front by a country mile though, speaks volumes.

If Carol hadn't turned into Laura Ingles from Little House on the Prairie, and the racist was playing, they could be half decent.

Milner

Thats what was missed tonight.

Barry and De Jong had a chance to really show their worth and bottled it tonight.

Any issues tonight stemmed from inability to move the ball forward from the deep middle.

It's bad enough not having yaya as an outlet,but tonight showed just where Milner should be in our pecking order.

I often read this Forum but rarely post. It seems that stupidity is not reserved for United fans.. If anyone posts any kind of opinion disagreeing with happy clappers they are called a rag ****. Classy .

Gaylord du Bois said:
LoveCity said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
No. No counter argument for you you fuck wit. Giving Savic or any player 2 renders your post nul and void.

What a sad little man you are then to insult a fellow Blue and call him a "fuck wit" for having an opinion.
Savic was deserving of your insult though, I guess. Go on compare where you were tonight to where he was.

I rated his performance which was appalling (not exactly a controversial opinion, look around the board!), I didn't insult the man himself. Is judging a players performance not allowed on Bluemoon now? You've got a lot of insulting to do if you take issue with that.

Over the 2 games we did'nt deserve to win the tie. Yes we were on the end of another poor refereeing decision, not the first and won't be the last. Bobby will now have to give the players a kick up the arse for next Tuesday, whats done is done forget it and move on.

nellyonthewing said:
I often read this Forum but rarely post. It seems that stupidity is not reserved for United fans.. If anyone posts any kind of opinion disagreeing with happy clappers they are called a rag ****. Classy .

Rag ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.