Liverpool Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac

are the bin dippers unbeaten at home, if so will we be the first one to beat them. keep suarez quiet and i can not see them as much of a threat.

Re: bin dippers

mac said:
are the bin dippers unbeaten at home, if so will we be the first one to beat them.

Only if we do beat them, Mac, which is anything but a forgone conclusion.

Pam said:
mac said:
are the bin dippers unbeaten at home, if so will we be the first one to beat them.

Only if we do beat them, Mac, which is anything but a forgone conclusion.

think they have drawn 3 games dropping six points, i'd settle for the point tbh it will be a hard game and they will be fired up

Tactical mastermind King Kenny will probably pick Carroll because he "destroyed" us last season. They lack fluidity when he plays and I think we'll bide our time then take them apart.

bin dippers

They'll be cheating for every free kick in our 1/3 of the pitch because set pieces will be there only threat to scoring against us

They will be in our faces all match and we will find it tough but it is winnable.

We owe them a beating for last year, also to put that smarmy Twat Hansens nose out of joint.

He rants on about history and how its the Rags or his beloved team, well not a word on MOTD about history being created as we watch, unbelievable.

3-0

LeeOnePen said:
Tactical mastermind King Kenny will probably pick Carroll because he "destroyed" us last season. They lack fluidity when he plays and I think we'll bide our time then take them apart.
but do you not think that our players had their mind on the the fa cup tie that was coming up. it was our biggest game of the season and many didnt want to be injured.

waspish said:
They'll be cheating for every free kick in our 1/3 of the pitch because set pieces will be there only threat to scoring against us

This. Charlie Adam poses a genuine threat and to add to that, as someone had already mentioned Carroll did destroy us last year. We also beat them 3 nil and if Milner and co. are up for it again (albeit away at anfield where we lost by the same score line) then we should be able to smash them. Having said that, I will agree with some others and take a point. Take a point but no reason why we cant go there and win, christ, the Blackpools, Hulls, Norwich's of this world can go and get results there, why not the top team in the league? Let's get Napoli sorted first eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.