Liverpool Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: bin dippers

If we match them for workrate and show up our quality will tell in the end, last season? Don't under-estimate how much effect the 'following match' had on our performance that night.

Electric Blue said:
should beat em we are to good for em in all depts
We are but that doesn't mean we should beat them. No team has a right to win games just because they're better than their opponents (just like clubs don't have a devine right to be winning trophies or be near the top just because they have been in the past).

Liverpool raise their game against the top teams and very often, no matter if Lpool are second or seventh they are a top teams' hardest games of the season.

Bollocks, i can see us gettin at least a point here there another team the press love to gee up, no doubt they'll be up for it but there home form is wank and they dont respond to the pressure well, an early goal for us an i think we'll control it comfortably all depends on us really.

As worried as I was,our lads will have a serious chip on their shoulder regarding this fixture.

Apparently our record of 11 wins and one draw at the start of a Season (old 1st div and PL) has only been matched by LIverpool (3 times if I remember correctly) so a win at their place and another of their records is chalked off - not sure what affect the draw would have, but let's hope that's only of academic interest after we do 'em!

P6 W2 D4. Couldn't beat Norwich, Swansea or Sunderland.

lfc.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.