Liverpool Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: bin dippers

whothefisAlice said:
waspish said:
They'll be cheating for every free kick in our 1/3 of the pitch because set pieces will be there only threat to scoring against us

This. Charlie Adam poses a genuine threat and to add to that, as someone had already mentioned Carroll did destroy us last year. We also beat them 3 nil and if Milner and co. are up for it again (albeit away at anfield where we lost by the same score line) then we should be able to smash them. Having said that, I will agree with some others and take a point. Take a point but no reason why we cant go there and win, christ, the Blackpools, Hulls, Norwich's of this world can go and get results there, why not the top team in the league? Let's get Napoli sorted first eh?

charlie adam won't get a kick outside of set pieces. we were a one man team last yseason, and our one man got injured. de jong and silva were also rested if i remember rightly ???
i think we'll win on the day. they are set up for carroll to play up top, not luis suarez. and andy carroll is rubbish

dref619 said:
whothefisAlice said:
waspish said:
They'll be cheating for every free kick in our 1/3 of the pitch because set pieces will be there only threat to scoring against us

This. Charlie Adam poses a genuine threat and to add to that, as someone had already mentioned Carroll did destroy us last year. We also beat them 3 nil and if Milner and co. are up for it again (albeit away at anfield where we lost by the same score line) then we should be able to smash them. Having said that, I will agree with some others and take a point. Take a point but no reason why we cant go there and win, christ, the Blackpools, Hulls, Norwich's of this world can go and get results there, why not the top team in the league? Let's get Napoli sorted first eh?

charlie adam won't get a kick outside of set pieces. we were a one man team last yseason, and our one man got injured. de jong and silva were also rested if i remember rightly ???
i think we'll win on the day. they are set up for carroll to play up top, not luis suarez. and andy carroll is rubbish

Seriously some of you need to read more, especially since you are quoting me quoting someone else. Adam poses a threat every time he touches the ball is regarding set pieces, hence the reason I chose to quote who I did. As for Carroll, yes he's been shit so far since his move, but he wasn't shit against us at Anfield last year, no matter who we rested/played, and he is still a handful. It's not like we have been water tight at the back so far this year is it, it's just we score goals. Let's hope for all our sakes that Carroll doesn't make you eat humble pie and has another waste of a match...that is...if Dalglish even plays/starts him.

Have a feeling we'll get beat. They'll be right up for it and decisions will go their way.

brian the blue said:
Have a feeling we'll get beat. They'll be right up for it and decisions will go their way.

More so when the Premier League announce Peter Walton as the ref tommorow.

If they play like they did in the first 20 mins when they nullified Chelseas midfield its going to be one hell of a battle. Great, great result for the scousers today but they're going to have to play near to their best for 90 mins to get a result.

1st Defeat I'm afraid, got to come at some stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.