Liverpool Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Is Sunday defining our season

jimharri said:
BornLate58 said:
Massive game obviously and how will we react to the defeat in Italy.
For me this will define how far we have come and more importantly where we are?
To win at Anfield the so called past fortress would be critical point and certainly for me make the rest think OK let's play for second.
How times change I remember going to matches against the dippers where if we conceded less than 3 it was a result!!
Liverpool are not in the same league as us skill wise, but by god they are gonna be up for this. Defence needs to stand firm play as we can and come Sunday let's have everybody drooling.
Dippers 1 CITY 3
Hmm.

BornLate58 mmmmmmmmmmm

I think this will be far from the formality some on here suggest. Our record at Anfield is dire, they didn't have to play midweek, and their confidence will be high after beating Chelsea at the weekend.

Obviously we're more than capable of beating them, but I'm not overly confident. I wouldn't be too disappointed with a point.

I think Nasri will start this game because Mancini would and should keep him out of the Arsenal match at the Emirates. Sickening abuse he'd face that no one should have to take, whether they are deemed 'tough' or not.

I would take a point all day long, I know we are in great league form but anfield is always a difficult place to go am going 1-1 maybe 1-0 city

lionheart said:
Liverpool 2-1 City...cannot see any other result. Let us hope the Barcodes snatch a point at the Swamp today.
why cant you see any other result mate??? why so sure we`re gonna get beat?

what pisses me off are all these pundits saying that liverpool(or anyone else we play) will be a massive test,yet they never say it the other way round. if your top of the league, playing top footy,breaking records left right and centre then if you not confident, then you wil never be.

lionheart said:
Liverpool 2-1 City...cannot see any other result. Let us hope the Barcodes snatch a point at the Swamp today.
All hell would break loose if that happened on here.

Disturbing lack of confidence going on. Their home form is patchy, our away form is great.
Keep Suarez quiet and Kun will tear Carragher a new one

3-1 city

WTF is wrong with you lot? Liverpool are Reina, Enrique and Suarez... That's all. Agger, Carragher, Johnson, Adam, Lucas (hahaha), Henderson (bwaaahaha), Kuyt, Downing, Carroll, Maxi... Very VERY average. Gerrard has been a legend but he's finished imo.

We are miles ahead of them and if they take the game to us we will hammer them.

0-4 City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.