Liverpool Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
dw7 said:
MCFC BOB said:
In terms of a first XI, I'm hoping for

abBDhXwai0.jpg

Silva needs to be rested, and badly.

he was rested v newcastle has played well all season in the league and fucking shit in the champions league

if he needs a rest let it be v norwich at home rather than a big game like liverpool away

exactly, sorry mate but excluding Silva is ludicrous<br /><br />-- Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:38 pm --<br /><br />
penalty spot said:
Ntini77 said:
Funnily enough I'm more confident now after yesterday's loss.

I'd go for the same team that embarrassed United.

Hart
Richards, Kompany, Lescott, Clichy
Yaya, Barry
Milner, Aguero, Silva
Balotelli
Thats the team for me as well,our fastest and best attacking options down both flanks. Liverpool will try to get their full backs going too,so it should be interesting.

dam I agree with you that's the best mate

Is Sunday defining our season

It's the effect it will DO to the chasing teams if we actually win comfortably they will be all wanting Liverpool to win

Re: Is Sunday defining our season

I think you have to include Tues game at arsenal in there.

If we visit anfield and emirates within two days and get two results that really shows along with the spuds and rags results that we can go anywhere and win.

Thaksinssoldier said:

If we visit anfield and emirates within two days and get two results that really shows along with the spuds and rags results that we can go anywhere and win.

The arsenal is a practice match compared to sunday.will be two B teams.

de niro said:
Thaksinssoldier said:

The arsenal is a practice match compared to sunday.will be two B teams.

I agree mate but knocking them out of a competition on their turf will speak volumes.

Say it out loud to yourself...city win at anfield and arsenal in a 3 day spell.

Sounds nice eh? ;-)

BornLate58 said:
Massive game obviously and how will we react to the defeat in Italy.

How did we react after the defeat in Munich?

And for no apparent reason:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1f2M5G9KG8[/youtube]

Mancini just gotta make Aguero et al sing and all will be well.

BornLate58 said:
For me this will define how far we have come and more importantly where we are?
To win at Anfield the so called past fortress would be critical point and certainly for me make the rest think OK let's play for second.
How times change I remember going to matches against the dippers where if we conceded less than 3 it was a result!!
Liverpool are not in the same league as us skill wise, but by god they are gonna be up for this. Defence needs to stand firm play as we can and come Sunday let's have everybody drooling.
Dippers 1 CITY 3
Hmm.

What if the Barcodes take something away from the Theater of Screams tomorrow... no Shrek, Anderson or Zinedine, you never know. It'd ease the pressure a bit.

jimharri said:
BornLate58 said:
For me this will define how far we have come and more importantly where we are?
To win at Anfield the so called past fortress would be critical point and certainly for me make the rest think OK let's play for second.
How times change I remember going to matches against the dippers where if we conceded less than 3 it was a result!!
Liverpool are not in the same league as us skill wise, but by god they are gonna be up for this. Defence needs to stand firm play as we can and come Sunday let's have everybody drooling.
Dippers 1 CITY 3
Hmm.

and the 58 reference mmmmmmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.