Liverpool Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though united drew, spurs and chelsea won so we need to keep winning although aa draw wouldnt be a bad result.

Hart
Richards Kompany Lescott Clichy

Milner Barry

Yaya

Silva Aguero Nasri

Re: NOT IN MY LIFETIME!

citytill1die84 said:
A draw would make there result pointless we must win at Anfield tomoz and put more distance between us. Spurs slowly catching up 2 for Ade again :(

We should win tomorrow to take advanatge, not just rest on our laurels, not worried about spuds had an easy run in my opinion and it's good that ade is scoring so we can sell him for a nice fee and recoup a lot of what we paid for him.

This THE sort of moment when Champions are created. The scum didnt win, we MUST now reinforce our credentials and show we will not fold later in the Season.........................still worried about our defence though.
HART
RICHARDS
KOMPANY
LESCOTT
CLICHY
NDJ
YAYA
MILNER
SILVA
BALOTELLI
AGUERO

Liverpool 1 - Blues 2

Ric said:
I think this will be far from the formality some on here suggest. Our record at Anfield is dire, they didn't have to play midweek, and their confidence will be high after beating Chelsea at the weekend.

Obviously we're more than capable of beating them, but I'm not overly confident. I wouldn't be too disappointed with a point.

Mate, we need to forget previous records as they count for nowt . What were our results like at WHL and OT before this season?

Really it's not about them but us. If we play to our full potential then we will win. Might sound arrogant but we have the best team/squad in the League.

You're right it's not a formality by any means and the manager and players wont treat it as one. But I do hope that they approach the game with more confidence than a lot on here!

Hart
Richards, Kompany, Lescott, Kolarov
Milner, Barry, Yaya Toure
Silva, Dzeko, Aguero

4:1 EZ.

This Is going to be a really tough game, Cant See us Winning tbh, But Hope We Win, Id Play,
Hart

Richards
Kompany
Lescott
Clichy

Yaya Toure
Barry

Milner
Silva
Aguero

Balotelli

--------------------------------HART---------------------------------------

---RICHARDS-------------KOMPANY-----------LESCOTT-----------CLICHY-------

-------------------MILNER-----------------BARRY-------------------------------

---------------------------------TOURE---------------------------------------

----BALOTELLI---------------------------------------------------------SILVA---

----------------------------------AGUERO-------------------------------------

I think Uniteds dropped points will give the lads that extra little push. Win tomorrow and they can start really putting some distance between themselves and the rest. Liverpool 1 City 3 for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.