Liverpool Vs City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
simonmdm said:
I think it will end up being a 4-5-1. Balotelli hardly ever gets played up top and is usually used wide left. This match has the making of being arsenal away all over again.

Dzeko benches after scoring, any body know why he might not have any confidence? But I suppose balotelli suits the defensive 4-5-1 more. Come on city.
Balo is awful on the left, it will be the same system as we played against Chelsea but with balo in for aguero.

Starting Kolo to get humiliated by Suarez, good thinking by Mancini to persuade we need a new centre half. A smart man.

Andouble said:
Starting Kolo to get humiliated by Suarez, good thinking by Mancini to persuade we need a new centre half. A smart man.

He'd have played Savic if that was the case...

;-)

not sure it will be 3 at the back as Zab isn't made for it. my guess would be 4 3 3

.............Hart
Zab......Kolo.....Vinny........Kolarov

................NDJ.............

.......Milner......Yaya....

Nasri........Tevez........Mario

Gelsons Dad said:
not sure it will be 3 at the back as Zab isn't made for it. my guess would be 4 3 3

.............Hart
Zab......Kolo.....Vinny........Kolarov

................NDJ.............

.......Milner......Yaya....

Nasri........Tevez........Mario
Zaba played cb against Chelsea

if Mancini ends up going 3 at the back again today surely the most balanced back 3 would be Toure-Kompany-Lescott

Rammy Blue said:
Andouble said:

He'd have played Savic if that was the case...

;-)

they both aren't good enough I'm afraid. We will see but it seems Kolo is good for one huge error every game.

Can't get my head round why Kolo is playing should be playing our strongest eleven against teams like Liverpool who are formidable at home. Are we trying to give them a bit of an advantage or something as they're probably going to line-up with old man Carra?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.