Liverpool vs. City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of our players have been giving it the big one this week about catching Chelsea, if we lose we'll look like right twats.

One thing is or sure there is no way we will get a pen no matter what the dippers do Twattenberg will not award us a pen.

I have an uneasy feeling we will finish this game without our captain and the dippers getting at least one penalty

We need to take advantage of liverpools Europa league exploits. If we don't win today then we will never fucking win there.

3 pts is a must today but as always i'm not confident when going to Anfield.
Can see it being a draw.

So; what time will the soft penalty be awarded to the mickeys? Or, alternatively, when will the 100% cast iron, nailed on penalty for us not be given?

Bilic pointed out midweek that he could see Liverpool deteriorating as the game went on. Stay in the game then kill them off in the 2nd half. Yaya Toure owes you a big performance after being suspended midweek.

JamesMCFC said:
Fuck it, go 4-4-2

Zabba Kompany Mangala Clichy
Yaya Fernandinho
Silva Nasri
Aguero Bony

Let them worry about us. Go at them and harass them at every opportunity.

Spot on James.

Hit first, hit fast and hit hard. Go for shock.

JamesMCFC said:
Fuck it, go 4-4-2

Zabba Kompany Mangala Clichy
Yaya Fernandinho
Silva Nasri
Aguero Bony

Let them worry about us. Go at them and harass them at every opportunity.

That would be my starting line up as well

Would be nice to chalk off Klanfield for the Sheik

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.