Liverpool will get fourth.

Ii think its down to a two horse race already.

I think Liverpool have pretty much blown it.
Spurs have a killer trio of matches coming up and I dont think they'll win any of them(united/Arsenal/Chelsea). If we beat spurs at home they'll be out of the race.

Between us and Villa IMO.

Tin hat time :O)

I think next five games will be crucial and should be the make or break part of the season.

Spuds: PORTSMOUTH, sunderland, ARSENAL, CHELSEA, man utd

Villa: SUNDERLAND, chelsea, bolton, EVERTON, portsmouth

Liverpool: SUNDERLAND, birmingham, FULHAM, WEST HAM, burnley

City: EVERTON, WIGAN, burnley, BIRMINGHAM, UTD

Although Liverpool look like they have a reasonable next five games it is against the background of competing in europe and playing thursday/sunday. Our next five games, all winnable include four at home, win these and it should make the home games against Villa and Spurs as less of a must, even taking a point in each would do. Its ours to lose is my take on it.

at present its still 4 teams that can come 4th with the outsider being liverpool, a lot off people are going on about tottenhams fixtures in april against the big 3 at home,i can safely say that no arsenal or chelsea fan are 100% confident of getting a result at tottenham,the crowd will put pressure on both of those sides & the ref,as a spurs fan im more worried about playing sides that we are expected to get a result in,i thought both city & spurs had absolutely massive wins at the weekend when i sort off expected aston villa to have a good weekend,its all to play for with spurs in pole position until weds night if you beat a very decent & inform everton side who will have visions off sneaking into 6th/7th place themselves

essexspur said:
at present its still 4 teams that can come 4th with the outsider being liverpool, a lot off people are going on about tottenhams fixtures in april against the big 3 at home,i can safely say that no arsenal or chelsea fan are 100% confident of getting a result at tottenham,the crowd will put pressure on both of those sides & the ref,as a spurs fan im more worried about playing sides that we are expected to get a result in,i thought both city & spurs had absolutely massive wins at the weekend when i sort off expected aston villa to have a good weekend,its all to play for with spurs in pole position until weds night if you beat a very decent & inform everton side who will have visions off sneaking into 6th/7th place themselves

Everton have done well recently especially at home but away from home they're not great and certainly nothing to fear. They find if difficult to win away from home so we should be good enough to get at least a point but a win would put us in pole position especially with the 3 games we have to follow

mostonbluemark said:
I think next five games will be crucial and should be the make or break part of the season.

Spuds: PORTSMOUTH, sunderland, ARSENAL, CHELSEA, man utd

Villa: SUNDERLAND, chelsea, bolton, EVERTON, portsmouth

Liverpool: SUNDERLAND, birmingham, FULHAM, WEST HAM, burnley

City: EVERTON, WIGAN, burnley, BIRMINGHAM, UTD

Although Liverpool look like they have a reasonable next five games it is against the background of competing in europe and playing thursday/sunday. Our next five games, all winnable include four at home, win these and it should make the home games against Villa and Spurs as less of a must, even taking a point in each would do. Its ours to lose is my take on it.
i agree i see it very similarly too
at the end of these next 5 games we will have a clear picture
i can see us drawing with everton and scum and winning the others giving 11 more points with spuds gaining 8 points, leaving us a point clear with a game in hand

Anybody above 9th place will still fancy their chances of doing it , and certainly Everton will if they win here on Wednesday ......

we've just got to concentrate on winning games , and not worry about the others.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.