Liverpool will get fourth.

KenTheLandlord said:
samharris said:
so bad decisions are ok cos they BALANCE themselves out and you have the nerve to dis my views. ffs.

if im dumb you're fookin dumber.

-- Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:09 am --

so bad decisions are ok cos they BALANCE themselves out and you have the nerve to dis my views. ffs.

if im dumb you're fookin dumber.

FIFA soon changed the rules to aid the top teams in the play offs for the world cup this year by seeding them..heaven fucking forbid that france and portugal play each other for a place in the finals eh ??

so dont tell me things arent "rigged"

my statement is far from dumb and you really need to get your head out of your arse...

you forgot the handball Sam.

Why is Henry not banned Bob? Don't say because everyone does it, players do it because they can get away with it. If retrospective punishment was applied fairly, Henry would miss France's next three matches. Where is Platini from?
Is the picture emerging yet.

It works both ways too, a bad decision saw wigan reduced to 10 men the other night which gave us the win that after 70 mins a lot didnt think we'd get.

that win could be pivital in our challenge for the top four and if we get the 4th spot in a roundabout way its due to the ref in the wigan game..

Im not saying it happens week in week out but some strange things happen during games that wouldnt be strange if the proper rules were applied.

I ran the numbers on the back of a fag packet based on remaining games and I came up with Spuds 4th, Liverpool 5th, CIty 6th and Villa 7th.

More than anything I based this on the fact that Spuds and Liverpool are in excellent form we did well at CHelsea and Fulham but the performances against Everton and Wigan were shocking. I still think we have the hardest run in all things considered.

But what the fuck do I know. I really hope city can finish 4th but we over the course of the season we have been shocking against the worst sides - home and away really so I see us comming up a bit short in the end.

As long as Liverpool dont finish 4th we are golden - it will ruin them fincially, they will go into melt down and have to sell their best players in the summer leaving us with a clear run next season with some careful spending in the summer.

alera said:
I ran the numbers on the back of a fag packet based on remaining games and I came up with Spuds 4th, Liverpool 5th, CIty 6th and Villa 7th.

More than anything I based this on the fact that Spuds and Liverpool are in excellent form we did well at CHelsea and Fulham but the performances against Everton and Wigan were shocking. I still think we have the hardest run in all things considered.

But what the fuck do I know. I really hope city can finish 4th but we over the course of the season we have been shocking against the worst sides - home and away really so I see us comming up a bit short in the end.

As long as Liverpool dont finish 4th we are golden - it will ruin them fincially, they will go into melt down and have to sell their best players in the summer leaving us with a clear run next season with some careful spending in the summer.

all we need to do is keep winning...not easy I know,but not impossible...

samharris said:
alera said:

all we need to do is keep winning...not easy I know,but not impossible...

If only we had a midfield

as requested

the updated chart
<a class="postlink" href="https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AoxK2v9_KeH8dFRDZUtn" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... H8dFRDZUtn</a>
1so9rq.jpg

and a version with my (optimistic) predictions

<a class="postlink" href="https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AoxK2v9_KeH8dHlOYVpJTXN1VlYxWnpxNzlZQVVmMVE&" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... lZQVVmMVE&</a>
2m4xdv8.jpg

alera said:

See this is where it all gets fucked in my opinion.

Did you consider us playing our best stuff against top teams?

The truth is nobody has a clue who's going to get 4th, it could be any of the 4th teams, its going to be a great finish to the season for someone, but I think it will got to the final day with all 4 teams still in with a shout, SKY will love it. If we don't get it there's only 1 team out of the other 3 I hope get it, and that's Villa.

Its time one of the "big" 4 didn't, and I despise Spurs as a club and also there supporters, not a great fan of Villa either, and don't like O'Neil, but he's still better than Benitez and 'arry, who will hopefully get Spurs into administration sometime soon, like he has every other club he's been too (after he leaves of course).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.