Liverpool will get fourth.

I have to say that most people postin on this thread are deluded.

Systematic corruption in the FA? How? It would need to involve hundreds of people against a backdrop of intense media coverage and the best video surveillance on the planet.

Sorry. Football is not institutionally corrupt.

City are going to be in the top 4 and it is time some fans caught up with that reality.

20 points is what we need from our final 10 games. 6 wins and 2 draws (with two defeats) or 7 wins and 3 defeats will do it!

We've got 6 home games......

People seem to be forgetting that 1 we have two games in hand on Liverpool who are a point in front of us? How the hell are they favourites to finish fourth? Spurs also have to play Chelsea, Arsenal and Rags yet and currently have not beaten a top four side this year. Id say they will roll over and get done in all three of those games. Christ, people need to get a grip on the situation. 4th position is well and truly in our hands.

This is what I came up with last week:

vxdzl4.jpg

I think villa are just about more of a threat than liverpool and spurs, assuming that pool and spurs don't win their games against the top four. villa could easily win 6 more games.

but right now it's still in our hands. at this stage we've just got to keep the points ticking over. 4 from the next two games (fulham A, everton H) is the next step.

then it's Wigan H, Burnley A, Birmingham H. if we took nine, I think draws against utd, villa, spurs and a win on the final day would be enough. six is the minimum, but then we'd probably have to beat villa, maybe spurs too.

excellent agree except liverpool will not loose at home to chelsea which makes them 4th

I agree that this is a total sham, HOWEVER, in order to be the man, you gotta beat the man... and we need to beat the man. Meaning, we need to take care of business. None of this losing and drawing with Hull or drawing with Sunderland, Stoke, Burnley and Wigan.

We must BEAT those squads. Until we do, we will always be the red-headed step child getting the raw deal from some shit referees and the FA.

Of our remaining games, we simply need come away with wins from the lower-tier teams: Fulham, Wigan, Everton, Burnley, Birmingham and West Ham. Then, we bring our A-game to the bigger matches: Rags, Gunners, and Villa.

Liverpool still have Rags and Chavski, but otherwise a pretty similar fixture list to us. We cannot afford to lose those winnable matches. Villa have an even easier schedule. Spurs have a pretty tough remaining schedule.

WE HAVE TO HANDLE OUR BUSINESS.

mammutly said:
I have to say that most people postin on this thread are deluded. Systematic corruption in the FA? How? It would need to involve hundreds of people against a backdrop of intense media coverage and the best video surveillance on the planet. Sorry. Football is not institutionally corrupt.
City are going to be in the top 4 and it is time some fans caught up with that reality.
There is only one deluded person on here. If you think that a team which plays for only 30 minutes per game is going to finish above the likes of Liverpool, Spurs and Villa, you need medication. If they stay injury free, Villa will come fourth. We have already lost Wayne Bridge this week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.