Liverpool

Whilst you can't win the league in August, you can sure as hell lose it and what with this result tonight I seriously can't see them threatening to do so now.

Could never see them threatening to win it in the first place but this just cements my view now, way too many average players

amazing, I would not be surprised if Rafa went for David Villa now, they need to spend some money otherwise they will be in danger of dropping out of the top 4 with the likes of the Arse Yids and ourselves breathing down thier neck

I actually think Insua is a good little player, considering he's only 20, but Lucas, Riera, Babel are average, Kuyt is a striker playing wide right. Gerard and Torres didnt play well and when they dont Liverpool struggle.

mike channon´s windmill said:
The kind of slightly freakish result you often get early season - don´t be fooled - Liverpool were well below par but still mullered Villa on possession and chances - Friedel made 5 or 6 brilliant saves and only the rush of blood to the head by Captain Coont prevented them getting a draw - Villas 1st was a joke by a player who is simply not good enough and they went to sleep at the corner , arguing instead of playing to the whistle

villa deserved win and out fought them for 90 mins

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11669_5505872,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 72,00.html</a>

Breaking news:

40,000 scousers holding memorial vigil outside Anfield.

just watched the match, i thought Villa played very well. However, it is clear for all to see that Liverpool lack another front man to partner Torres, and they desperately lack width. Still early days though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.