Liverpool

Lets put a cheeky bid in for the hermaphrodite torres just to wind the fuckers up even more.

We're coming for the twatzoids. We're coming for allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the twatzoids.

Sorry if its been said but i do think and have thought ever since they sold alonso that they are gona be the most vunerable to drop out of the champs league places

superblue91 said:
Sorry if its been said but i do think and have thought ever since they sold alonso that they are gona be the most vunerable to drop out of the champs league places

I don't think they're that different from this season to last but they are vulnerable to injuries. Their lack of depth is their Achilles Heel. They are there for the taking, shirley.

cheeky bid for Gerrard!

No chance i know but the fat waitor would blow his fecking stack!

BlueMooner87 said:
amazing, I would not be surprised if Rafa went for David Villa now, they need to spend some money otherwise they will be in danger of dropping out of the top 4 with the likes of the Arse Yids and ourselves breathing down thier neck

Right. And where are the going to find the money from for David Villa ? The yanks have not got a pot to piss in.

vincent said:
BlueMooner87 said:
amazing, I would not be surprised if Rafa went for David Villa now, they need to spend some money otherwise they will be in danger of dropping out of the top 4 with the likes of the Arse Yids and ourselves breathing down thier neck

Right. And where are the going to find the money from for David Villa ? The yanks have not got a pot to piss in.

No fornicator wants to go to the rags or the dippers because they are debt laden has-beens. No wonder we've had to put up with all this weeping and a wailing and a slagging us off. We terrify them and in the long term, they are all fucked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.