Living situation advice

In my student house on Hamilton Road in Longsight, we had a couple in the basement flat who'd hang out with us upstairs. They were pretty cool.

Three is a funny number in general with people. It's just easier when it's two or four.

Good morning Mooners! My housemate has gone and fallen in love with someone, like to sickening levels. There is an additional catch, she lives 2000 miles away, and isn't qualified to live where we do, she told him she loved him after about 5 days and wants to plan the future with him, he is googo gagga and has been talking about marriage, after one month. I am seriously suspicious about her! Anyway, apparently she can be here for 90 out of 180 days, and it sounds like that is her game plan. He wants her to move into our place. He is a good mate, but I am not ok with this at all, she is annoying as hell and has imo a massive agenda. How would you handle it?
Where is she from and has she got any mates who want to come with her?

Good morning Mooners! My housemate has gone and fallen in love with someone, like to sickening levels. There is an additional catch, she lives 2000 miles away, and isn't qualified to live where we do, she told him she loved him after about 5 days and wants to plan the future with him, he is googo gagga and has been talking about marriage, after one month. I am seriously suspicious about her! Anyway, apparently she can be here for 90 out of 180 days, and it sounds like that is her game plan. He wants her to move into our place. He is a good mate, but I am not ok with this at all, she is annoying as hell and has imo a massive agenda. How would you handle it?

give your housemate a slap.

Welcome her with open arms then on the first night slip rohypnol in both of their drinks.
You then bring out the animals you stole from the local petting zoo and take lots of pictures in compromising positions.
After showing said pics you either get a compliant new housemate who does what she’s told or get the house to yourself.
Win win.
Whilst inventive it seems you are possibly not getting best value from your rufies.

In my student house on Hamilton Road in Longsight, we had a couple in the basement flat who'd hang out with us upstairs. They were pretty cool.

Three is a funny number in general with people. It's just easier when it's two or four.
Three can be fun, though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.