Living situation advice

How do people fall in love after 5 days? What a load of old shite!

Your mate is being had here, he needs his head testing!

Good morning Mooners! My housemate has gone and fallen in love with someone, like to sickening levels. There is an additional catch, she lives 2000 miles away, and isn't qualified to live where we do, she told him she loved him after about 5 days and wants to plan the future with him, he is googo gagga and has been talking about marriage, after one month. I am seriously suspicious about her! Anyway, apparently she can be here for 90 out of 180 days, and it sounds like that is her game plan. He wants her to move into our place. He is a good mate, but I am not ok with this at all, she is annoying as hell and has imo a massive agenda. How would you handle it

If he does move her in i'd throw the pair of em' out and get a hamster for companyt!

Unless my memory is playing up. This sounds suspiciously like a thread a month or so ago featuring a friend and a love sick female. Hmmmm.

lol , i must admit tthatas i was reading it that was my first thought as well ...

it was very entertaining though!

OP Tell your mate to be careful, my sorry tale should be a warning to your flatmate.
I started chatting to a girl on here, she is/was a Thai Blue. PM's led to WattsApp messages, hell she was gorgeous, and one thing led to another.
She told me she loved me within weeks and I must admit I was falling for her more than a Rag for a penalty.
She knew I was married but said it would work between us and when she came over we could start a new life. I told my wife and children and basically, (obviously) the shit hit the fan. My wife took the house and most of the cash and my children refused to speak to me.
With what little I had left I bought a small terrace and paid for her Visa and air fare.
When I met her at the airport I knew it was all worth it as she was stunning. That first night in bed I got the surprise of my life when I found out she had a bigger dick than me but I I was so much in love I thought what the hell.
After a few weeks my bank balance was nil and by the time her UK passport arrived she had put me in so much debt I had to sell the house.
She is now with some other bloke down south.
Me ? I am in what estate agents call a studio flat but in reality is a basement bedsit in a damp Victorian house. No money no family no prospects.
If by any chance you are reading this @BimboBob thanks, the sex was the best but could I have my Phil Collins (Best of) CD box set back please.
I'm keeping the Phill Collings cd you dirty pervert as you tricked me.

Come to Manchester, I'm minted and have all my own hair. Turns out you meant arse and back hair. Plus a sparrows cock.

And I didn't hear you complain when 8 inches were rammed up your pipe.

More like..."I've been a bad boy, harder mistress, harder."

I'm keeping the Phill Collings cd you dirty pervert as you tricked me.

Come to Manchester, I'm minted and have all my own hair. Turns out you meant arse and back hair. Plus a sparrows cock.

And I didn't hear you complain when 8 inches were rammed up your pipe.

More like..."I've been a bad boy, harder mistress, harder."

So you're not coming back ? I take it you are still with @worsleyweb.
I hope you make him as happy as you made me.

and as sore.

Me and two of the girls had a three way snog once. I slept in a bed with two as well. That's all we did.
Of all the things in this thread that never happened, this one never happened the most.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.