Liz Truss Resigns as PM

"I think the people in this country have had enough of experts"

if this is true she's an even bigger twat than i thought. this isn't taking sides either, doing this is a dick move designed to cause headlines and inflame the situation.

"Liz Truss has said she is considering relocating the British embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem in a controversial move that would break with decades of UK foreign policy in order to follow in the footsteps of Donald Trump.

In a meeting on the sidelines of the UN general assembly in New York, the prime minister told Israel’s caretaker leader, Yair Lapid, about a “review of the current location” of the building, Downing Street said in a statement."
She's a right ****

Correction they have found solutions that have already been tried and failed multiple times before
It's been a conspiracy theory for a while that it's not incompetence but deliberate that the government are doing the wrong thing for the economy right now and they actually know that it's going to fail, presumably because their backers can cash in on the chaos caused by a tanking economy. Whilst I've always known that this government does not have the best interests of the majority of the country at heart, it's now becoming clearer that this majority extends to nearly everyone except the mega rich. Why else would the government prevent the OBR from publishing an assessment of the effect of their policies? The government must know that they're going to lose the next election so they're busy accelerating the process of accumulating wealth and consolidating power for themselves and their backers and will leave Labour with a huge mess to clear up after the election while they're sniping on the side lines. It will likely take 10 years of decent governance to get the country back on track which means that in 5 years they will have every chance of being re-elected because things still won't look particularly good in 2030.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.