LMA Manager of the year - Rodgers

Here you go all Liverpool fans

aBKMYMz_700b_v1.jpg

Now if you don't mind, I'm going to continue celebrating our trophies from this season.

2 slightly different things here. The LMA manager of the year is voted for by all 92 managers (not sure when and if sacked managers get a vote) and that award was won by Pulis, probably quite rightly.
This is very often not won by the premier league winning manager, with baconface only winning it four times.
The divisional managers are decided by a 'panel'.
This panel decided that Brenda was the man! Now this trophy has gone to the premier league winning manager every year except 4. George Burley won it in 2001 when Ipswich finished 5th. Rednapp won it in 2010. Pardew in 2012 and now Rodgers in 2014. What I would say is look what happened to those three teams and managers the following couple of seasons!!!

The Light Was Yellow said:
2 slightly different things here. The LMA manager of the year is voted for by all 92 managers (not sure when and if sacked managers get a vote) and that award was won by Pulis, probably quite rightly.
This is very often not won by the premier league winning manager, with baconface only winning it four times.
The divisional managers are decided by a 'panel'.
This panel decided that Brenda was the man! Now this trophy has gone to the premier league winning manager every year except 4. George Burley won it in 2001 when Ipswich finished 5th. Rednapp won it in 2010. Pardew in 2012 and now Rodgers in 2014. What I would say is look what happened to those three teams and managers the following couple of seasons!!!

Sadly I've cocked that up completely!!!! Rodgers won the vote as manager of the year and Pulis won the Premier League panel vote. I am obviously a bit dazed and confused. It must be the thought of never getting that tactical, motivating colossus as our manager!!!!!!

please seetle an argument if the 92 managers voted for pulliis who is this panel that voted for rodgers then ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.