LMA Manager of the year - Rodgers

Not even annoyed, just let out a wry smile. I didn't expect him to win it but to not have him in the top 4 would suggest that they're struggling to deal with it worse than I'd expected, it's wonderful it really is.

It's a piss take. Mancini never won it either. And every other year except one, this award has gone to the title-winning manager. Except when we win it. Surprise, surprise.

just tweeted this:

#LMA is a joke. Manager's that haven't won anything are the best? Being class and charming and winning 2 trophies counts for shit obv.

Getting awarded for doing the the basic of your job rather than awarded those that excel above the rest. #Disrespect

SHEIKH MANSOUR CAME TO ENGLAND TO BUY SOME JAMMY DODGERS.
HE NEARLY CHOKED ON THEM WHEN HE HEARD WHO WAS MANAGER OF THE YEAR
BRENDAN FUCKING RODGERS..

Bluewonder said:
Rodgers deserves it - he's played some great attacking football and has taken Candlepool from 7th to 2nd. That is an achievement.

Would you have said they were 7th best in the start of the season? They have a top 4 squad to me(or at least starting XI)Could Rodgers have did what pulis or dyche did? look what Sunderland did when it mattered most even. that's not even mentioning manuel. I don't like or dislike liverpool any more or less than i did 12 months ago, I just don't think he's over achieved this year.

Who gives a fuck. Here's the some of the trophyless who have won it in recent years:

• Brendon Rogers
  • Alan Pardew
  • Roy Hodgson
  • David Moyes
  • Steve Coppell
Here's a list of trophyless who've won the Premier League Manager of the Year award in recent years:

• Tony Pulis
  • Alan Pardew
  • Harry Redknapp
Anybody on those lists you'd fancy swapping with?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.