LMA Manager of the year - Rodgers

For what its worth my vote goes to Davey Moyes the man has done an amazing job. The media whores just love rewarding failure in this country that's what it's all about.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
trotsky said:
I imagine this 'panel' was a bunch of stuffed shirts at the FA who made the decision before the Dippers -Chelsea game.
Stuffed shirt 1 - "OK chaps - only item on the agenda is the Manager of the Year. It's got to be our man at Anfield. Kept those bloody new monied bastards at bay! All agreed. Good, pass me the port"
New stuffed shirt - " but Sir, what if that Chilean fellow at" whispers it "'Manchester City' wins the league as well as a cup in his first season. Won't we look jolly silly?"
Stuffed shirt 1 - " you're new here aren't you? Even the Turf Accountants have Liverpool at 1/6 on to win and them chaps don't get it wrong that often. Pass me the port."
New Stuffed shirt - " they did two years ago Sir. Remember that foreign chap Mancini?
Stuffed shirt 1 - " yes, and we didn't give it him and no fuss was made. Anyway it will never happen again. Pass me the Port.
New stuffed shirt - " maybe we should have a contingency plan, just in case?"
Stuffed shirt 1 - " No. We've been here for 20 minutes now which means that it is time to fill in our expense forms and retire to the smoking room. It has been a fantastic year and with the help of our allies at EUFA we are repelling these new monied bastards. End of meeting. Pass me the Port"
I wish someone would pass him the port ffs, he's really starting to get on my tits.

Am I the only one more concerned with the vintage and house of the port here?
Madeira me.

bennyboy said:
England celebrates failure again.:>)

Like when they gave to that idiot Pardew. The guy who headbutts players and disrespects other managers

bobmcfc said:
bennyboy said:

Like when they gave to that idiot Pardew. The guy who headbutts players and disrespects other managers

You do know he received the award for getting Newcastle in to Europe for the first time in living memory, and over a year before he headbutted anyone?
I'm no great fan of the LMA, but it's kinda harsh to blame them for failing to predict the future.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
bobmcfc said:
bennyboy said:

You do know he received the award for getting Newcastle in to Europe for the first time in living memory, and over a year before he headbutted anyone?
I'm no great fan of the LMA, but it's kinda harsh to blame them for failing to predict the future.

I remember Keegan getting us in Europe

I think he's done fantastically well to finish second, with the players he's got. I don't like him, I despise the scousers, but I can see why he's won it.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
bobmcfc said:
bennyboy said:

For the first time in 6 years.

It's no surprise that Rodgers has won it, he's done a pretty good job tbh and if you've ever watched the Football League Show then you'll know that there's a fuckload of scousers managing in the lower leagues.

This has got to be the worst decision all of the managers have made that MP is not League Manager of the year. This is nothing to do with Manuel Pellegrini coming form Chile has it, because to me that is what it looks like they are being biased and that is the end of the matter. For me there is only 1 manager of the year and that is Manuel Pellegrini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.