LMIAC

Thanks for the info. Not disputing you have been told this information, and have passed it on in good faith, but I am having a little trouble believing City would request a ref not be allowed to officiate our games or the Fa would agree to it.
Which ref could not officiate on Merseyside so he moved to the Wirral.

Thanks for the info. Not disputing you have been told this information, and have passed it on in good faith, but I am having a little trouble believing City would request a ref not be allowed to officiate our games or the Fa would agree to it.
Well we did and they were forced to accede. They took him off one game but tried to inflict him on us in a later game and we put our foot down.

As to why they'd do that I've been told that we presented evidence linking suspicious betting patterns in the Far East to dubious decisions made by him. Mason wasn't the only one either. Walton was another and he disappeared over to the USA around the same time.

Remember Pep going apeshit after the Burnley game he reffed against us in his first season.

Sent Dinho off. Booked all ours for fuck all and let Burnley kick, timewaste etc.

Think he booked Raz for diving when we all saw he was pulled down as well?

Yeah, my United mates hate him too. He seems to thrive on being a complete dick in most games he refs. I do think he genuinely dislikes us though.

Yes that is my biggest issue with him is his game management even more than his poor decision-making.

Well we did and they were forced to accede. They took him off one game but tried to inflict him on us in a later game and we put our foot down.

As to why they'd do that I've been told that we presented evidence linking suspicious betting patterns in the Far East to dubious decisions made by him. Mason wasn't the only one either. Walton was another and he disappeared over to the USA around the same time.

Thanks again for the response.

But what I do not understand then is we have evidence of his corruption why is he still reffing us and still making poor decisions?

If I was corrupt and some one had evidence of it the last thing I would do is keep stitching them off.

Maybe he likes the tv series Porridge
:-)

The truth will come out with these wankers one day, it just takes one brave whistleblower. Halsey alluded to a little but it was soon brushed under the carpet

I think you need to grow up

pleae tell me why you think that.

As i said, i was having a disagreement with the poster originally in the match thread. He then tagged me in something in this thread//please tell me why i shouldnt respond and why the fact that i did means i need to grow up?

At this point you really should just stop getting involved. You don't buy it. That is excellent.

I think you are an adorable little petal, my Mrs would probably put you on the window sill.

This thread is for big boys and the real world.

Those in dark enclosed spaces really should stay there.

condescending posts like this go next to the insulting ones - at the same level as not being able to have a reasonable debate...says something about the person that is a little insecure in my opinion

Just to add to this, he reffed us at Swansea when we lost 1-0 in March 2012. It was April 2013, a full 13 months after that Swansea game, when he next officiated one of our games at Spurs. You'd normally expect an experienced ref to officiate a given team 3 or 4 games in a season yet he had a 13 month break from our games.

in 2012/13 he reffed Chelsea, Spurs & Utd 3 times each, Arsenal & Liverpool twice. Yet only did one of our games and that was late in the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.