Local nutters/eccentrics

similar thread a while ago, couldnt stop laughing when someone wrote Norby Devlin who bummed a dog for fish and chips
Nearly 10 years old this now and worth resurrecting

The urban legend from Langley was he bummed a dog for pie and chips, but still piss funny 40 years on !

Last edited:
Used to know this guy who used to be a mod on a city forum, he packed it in, and started dressing as a pirate, then he started thinking he was Che Guevara, he used to have a load of mates who followed him about one called Kev if I remember right, anyway last I heard he thought he was a living God sad case his real name escapes me ;-)
Then there was that other City forum mod who told everybody he met he was once on eggheads.
He was completely obsessed with Morrissey as well.

Just read the old post about the black guy in the bus uniform and the plastic microphone.

God, I bumped into that loon in boozers all over Manchester. Don’t even think he worked for the buses.

Lot of oddballs in Failsworth in the 70's, there was one I recall who was obv rejected by the fire brigade. He had a bike painted fluorescent orange with blue flashing lights on it. Whenever there was a fire he turned up, he had a radio tuned into the wavelength they used.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.