LOL dad's just come in..

The other day i asked weather this could be true and got slagged when just asking someones thought by Giles the voice (sir alan sugar) prick all i did was ask but it proves some of our so ccalled fans are full off shit but he does have an EMPIRE to run hahahahahahahahahahaha

20sbc07 said:
lee-mcfc said:
messi to city

only on fifa ;)

Dono about fifa but he wont even sign on football manager 2010.

I can't sign Silva on FM2010, they want £143MIL!!

-- Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:58 pm --

I can vouch for Liam, my mum is a cleaner at CMOS and told me the other day the it was messi in them toilets

poor post, you can read it from the man himself mr messi here...
<a class="postlink" href="http://twitter.com/imessi" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitter.com/imessi</a>

lad is a consistant poster and always has something interesting to say. usually about cesc, rooney, or more recently oasis and tevez.. but no nothing about coming to city.

The lad clearly loves barca very much.. he doesnt rule out going to the premier league one day but has said numerous times Barca would have to force him out... and unless he shits in Sandro Rossells tapas wearing a real madrid shirt with Alcántara on the back .. i cant see that happening.. ever.

TaylorWill07 said:
mcfcliam said:
..and said his mate who is a groundsman at City has just told him Messi is about to sign in the biggest transfer ever.

Probably (obviously) sensationalist bollocks but just thought I'd post it anyway JUST incase.

Oh and Balotelli is done.

sorry liam you dont know the deal is done, you are guessing and hope it comes off and you will be seen as in the know, im no mug lol

As is the case with 3/4 of these people. 'I don't know for sure but my contact definitely sounds honest and he once told me about Sweep coming back so yeah.' Trolls.

mcfcliam said:
..and said his mate who is a groundsman at City has just told him Messi is about to sign in the biggest transfer ever.

Probably (obviously) sensationalist bollocks but just thought I'd post it anyway JUST incase.

He is saying the rumour is flying around Eastlands. My Dad is not a liar but maybe his bastard mate is!

Was the groundsmen Tony Jacobs?

If so, it was him who told me about Silva, Barry and Johnson.

nashark said:
mcfcliam said:

He is saying the rumour is flying around Eastlands. My Dad is not a liar but maybe his bastard mate is!

Was the groundsmen Tony Jacobs?

If so, it was him who told me about Silva, Barry and Johnson.

...sorry we are signing fukin Messi??!! That really is bonkers and sounds and not only looks.... messy

Sabster said:
BringBackSwales said:
you need a doctor, and quite a few psychiatrists

Messi will flop in the PL as he has done against PL teams.

Go on, this will interesting how you are going to explain how Titus Bramble, Ryan Shawcross, Danny Coid, Stephen Taylor, Gary Cahill, Gianni Zuiverloon, Matt Kilgallon, Michael Turner, Jody Craddock and the rest of the PL defenders are going to keep him in their back pocket.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
So after leaving the Balotelli thread where some dickhead is calling him gash and comparing him to Maccarone who was 2 divisions below him at his age I come across this gem.

Messi would flop in the premier league? PMSL. He scored 4 against arsenal but they aren't as good as chelsea so therefore he won't be able to score past blackpool and wba

Paul stop scratching your head mate, sabster has yet to make a sane post, he is after attention I think<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:35 am --<br /><br />
Sabster said:
lee-mcfc said:
the same arsenal who finished 3rd last season? (with the "worst cb partnership ever") .... ermm ok pal. it doesnt matter how you score a goal. every goal counts.
you do talk a lot of rubbish, do you have a magic ball that tells you that he will flop in the prem or something?

I am sorry Silvestre was playing.

I don't have a magic ball but I have watched every game of Lionel's for the past 3 years andd he would struggle to make an impact in the prem IMO. Do you have a magic ball that says he will succeed? And by flop I mean not to Berbaflop's level but maybe 15-20 goals in a season

incredible to think that you have watched every Barcelona and Argentina home and away game for the last 3 years and still have time to follow City?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.