LOL Qatar

Should be a laugh to see them play in the world cup in their sandles on sandy pitches!

2022 will be a real fun World Cup. It is a punishable offence to drink alcohol or be drunk in public - foreign office advice for visiting Qatar

Qatar is a rich country, similar sort of country to the UAE with Abu Dhabi, Dubai etc, i think its more of a joke that 2018 is being held in a country that can only offer plastic pitches and stadiums that have yet to be built that are thousands of miles apart and a non-existant transport system.

We can laugh but it's not really funny. Blatter keeps his job by bribing all these third world mickey mouse FA's.
The real footballing nations should break away and fuck him and his corrupt organisation off.

Obviously as an American I'm quite upset right now but I can see this World Cup in 2022 being a bit rough. Americans buy the most tickets recently and I just can't see Americans flooding into Qatar. Hope that others will still buy those tickets because obviously I want to see it be successful but I think they've cut off their noses to spite their face here. China has to be well pissed as well.

Should be a laugh watching the players faint with sun stoke. How can they have a world cup where the tempertures will be 100c plus?

Less than 2m people, ranked 116 in the world, yada yada...

I'm gutted personally, because of what the World Cup would have done for this country. Compared to England, Germany, and the US, our grounds are light years behind. This would have given us the chance to upgrade these stadia, which would be filled in sports all year round, not just 4 weeks in 2022.

Plus the economic, tourist positives... makes me sick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.