London Based Blues-New venue

tueartsboots said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
tueartsboots said:
Yes. I had the Skysports app running on my phone and we drew the pictures from the commentary
You could have acted it out. Anyway, get it sorted as I'm looking to come down for the Swansea and/or Norwich games (more likely the latter).
No but bring your own crayons

have they got free WiFi because Sky Go takes up too much of my 500MB free a month

FFS you lot don't expect much do you? I don't own/run the place-it's a convenient base for fellow Blues to meet and watch games together.
It takes me an hour to get there even though there is a pub up the road where 6 Blues meet, maybe I should just meet with them and let you lot get on with it.

tueartsboots said:
FFS you lot don't expect much do you? I don't own/run the place-it's a convenient base for fellow Blues to meet and watch games together.
It takes me an hour to get there even though there is a pub up the road where 6 Blues meet, maybe I should just meet with them and let you lot get on with it.

Cry me a river, it takes me the same amount of time and i could sit in my front room watching most of the games
Now man up and sort the gaff out, lots of people rely on you

BoyBlue_1985 said:
tueartsboots said:

Cry me a river, it takes me the same amount of time and i could sit in my front room watching most of the games
Now man up and sort the gaff out, lots of people rely on you
Ok. Talking to the new manager now. Thanks for that Mr Kyle ;)

BoyBlue_1985 said:
glen quagmire said:
London based blues?

Is there a point?????!!!

glen i very much like you so dont start

Why pal? Do you think these capital dwellers, should support their local teams as well? It's not as if there aren't enough clubs in that region is there?

The only thing worse than a cockney red, is a cockney blue.....

glen quagmire said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
glen quagmire said:
London based blues?

Is there a point?????!!!

glen i very much like you so dont start

Why pal? Do you think these capital dwellers, should support their local teams as well? It's not as if there aren't enough clubs in that region is there?

The only thing worse than a cockney red, is a cockney blue.....

Hmmm

gone-fishing.JPG

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.