London Based Blues-New venue

ob said:
I want to thank Tueartsboots for all his hard work in trying to sort somewhere out be it Citypride or somewhere else

He doesn't have to do this but it is appreciated by me as it is somewhere I can watch games with some other blues rather than Chelsea/Rags where I live

I have been couple times (including 1-6) and found it was fine (bit cramped) but to be expected in my opinion if City fans want to get together.

I don't normally go during week as would take me too long to get there after work.

As for Glen you almost had me biting ;-))

Prefers nibbling.

tueartsboots said:
4HeatonsBlue said:
I go sporadically and the venue has always been crap - probably the most uncomfortable pub I have ever been in so would welcome a change.

Not a bad crowd - you have a certain amount of internet weirdos who no doubt spend the rest of the week tampering with animals but there are certainly some decent folk there - off the top of my head Owain and Prestwich Blue

I'm probably the biggest City fan there and as a result always get people flocking to talk to me (Bit embarrasing really).

Hopefully we can get rid of the City Pride forever and go somewhere decent.
Fucking arsehole-you are dead to me

Apologies Laura is a top lass as well

Who is the blue with 'BLIND FAITH' on the back of his City shirt?

Always makes me smile.

glen quagmire said:
London based blues?

Is there a point?????!!!

Born In The North
Raised In The North
Return To The North
Die In The North

TB is a Manc. PB is a Manc. I'm a Manc.

All Mancunians who are relevant in life took some time away from Manchester. I'd shudder to think about how life would've turned out had I not packed a few things up and move on for some new experiences. And yes, one day I expect to return to be a bit closer to City.

Personally, I believe the place is less and less for Mancunians every day given the Students, Toffs and what not turning up.

ClaudioDeyna said:
Who is the blue with 'BLIND FAITH' on the back of his City shirt? Always makes me smile.

I'm just glad that BimboBob has his name on his shirt, that way I can avoid going to the loo at the same time as him. I hear some funny things on here.

Mugatu said:
ClaudioDeyna said:
Who is the blue with 'BLIND FAITH' on the back of his City shirt? Always makes me smile.

I'm just glad that BimboBob has his name on his shirt, that way I can avoid going to the loo at the same time as him. I hear some funny things on here.

He shouts "surprise sex and scat party time" as he rushes at you

Oh bejeezus! A load of cockney glory hunters, trying to justify their connection with city! "My auntie lives in gorton" or "Me nan was the bearded lady at belle vue fair". Cringeworthy, all of it! I just hope that red cafe hasn't got hold of this thread, my club would be a laughing stock!

Stick your pie and mash up your arses, it's chips, peas and gravy.

glen quagmire said:
Oh bejeezus! A load of cockney glory hunters, trying to justify their connection with city! "My auntie lives in gorton" or "Me nan was the bearded lady at belle vue fair". Cringeworthy, all of it! I just hope that red cafe hasn't got hold of this thread, my club would be a laughing stock!

Beggorah! That'll be 'chips-on-shoulders n peas n gravy' will it?

glen quagmire said:

No connections with Mancester or London when I started supporting City - ulster fry, guinness, dulse and tayto for me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.