London Based Blues

gonna be interesting the Blue level of presence tommoz... i'll be there half 6ish, looking forward to meeting more Blues additional to the fine fettle from last week...Monday nite football, its like its always been like this?!

Anymore North London blues, the numbers are building, wish i was going like my bro, but i reckon this is going to be some consolation...

The london blues are defo a growing population, what is it with this London place, haven't you got your own clubs, or is the pull of our great club just too strong for you all? ;0)

Tommy Dickfingers said:
The london blues are defo a growing population, what is it with this London place, haven't you got your own clubs, or is the pull of our great club just too strong for you all? ;0)

Ha ha, we are all a bunch of band wagon jumpers who can't get tickets for Chelsea really but don't tell anyone I told you....it's a secret. We all put on fake Gallagher-esque accents and wear Parka's and only ever shout 'nice one' when we score! In all seriousness, amazing how many of exiled Mancs are down here, always vowed I'd never work in London too!

Been posted by me before.....

But....

This......

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE7SjxfDQZA&feature=PlayList&p=84A3E1BA1B650BDA&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE7SjxfD ... PL&index=2</a>

Looking forward to seeing a little bit of North London turn Blue tonight!

Chris in London said:
Is it the City Pride tonight?

(The pub, not the outcome of the game - though it could be both)

Yep! There WILL be people there this time. Which is obviously a bonus.

When I told me Mrs I was meeting a load of blokes I'd met off an internet forum in the City Pride, she gave me a right funny look!

See you later, come on the blues!!!

I am also in exile living in North London. Tonight I am meeting 5 or 6 other fellow City exiles in the Claddagh Ring pub in Hendon as it was easier for most of us than trecking into town. In the new Bluemoon spirit of togetherness, does anybody else want to join in?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.