London Based Blues

bluebarn said:
I am also in exile living in North London. Tonight I am meeting 5 or 6 other fellow City exiles in the Claddagh Ring pub in Hendon as it was easier for most of us than trecking into town. In the new Bluemoon spirit of togetherness, does anybody else want to join in?

Come on feller, I'm heading down from St Albans!!!? Get on the Sutton train straight to Farrigdon. Job done!

bugsyblue said:
When I told me Mrs I was meeting a load of blokes I'd met off an internet forum in the City Pride, she gave me a right funny look!

See you later, come on the blues!!!
ditto with my mrs and my boy asked whether i'd already had my bottle of vodka (think the field trip episode on the inbetweeners !!!)see you all (?) later

BlueHerts said:
bluebarn said:
I am also in exile living in North London. Tonight I am meeting 5 or 6 other fellow City exiles in the Claddagh Ring pub in Hendon as it was easier for most of us than trecking into town. In the new Bluemoon spirit of togetherness, does anybody else want to join in?

Come on feller, I'm heading down from St Albans!!!? Get on the Sutton train straight to Farrigdon. Job done!

I'll put it to the others tonight and then maybe next time we can see you all in Farringdon.

Good turn out last night lads, and nice to finally meet up with some London based blues!

bugsyblue said:
Good turn out last night lads, and nice to finally meet up with some London based blues!

Greatly enjoyed last night.

Good to meet up with other London based blues - I think every single one I met has moved down for one reason or another (usually work) rather than a genuine southerner - and great noise when Bellers scored.

Sorry I missed the team photo :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.