London Based Blues

qualitiy turn out last nite boys, that place didn know what hit it! there were a far few lurkers there too i reckon. From a sprinkling to a medium mass, the powers of BM was evident to see, thank fuk for Bellers equaliser though, next time guys...

Great turnout last night, cheers fellas. I've been in touch with OSC and upset them slightly by suggesting they are disorganised ! They refute this claim and I understand why- They haven't got Bluemoon !!!!!!
I strongly advise we all join London OSC and I will loop them with our plans so more and more meet up ! we need to find a Rag pub so they know what a Manc accent sounds like ! Lol

bluebarn said:
I am also in exile living in North London. Tonight I am meeting 5 or 6 other fellow City exiles in the Claddagh Ring pub in Hendon as it was easier for most of us than trecking into town. In the new Bluemoon spirit of togetherness, does anybody else want to join in?
I know that pub well as my monday night local is just around the corner at The Greyhound.
Can somebody pm me details of this other pub, i think i'll make an effort for the Wigan game seeing as i haven't got any tickets.

Great night at the The City Pride the other night, nice work Tony co-ordinating such a disparate rabble. I spoke to the landlord and he's more than happy us taking over and they even have a room with a TV upstairs if we like, he just asked if we think we're getting the numbers to justify it we drop him a line so he can staff accordingly. Are we happy sticking with this place or do we wanna give 3 Compasses another go?
Gonna sign up for the London OSC and find out what the deal is there, think they maainly deal in travel to the games etc and the social aspect is just an email regarding 'City Friendly' pubs.
Anyway, good to see so many Blues out in the second city, not a bloody clue who half of you were, bad enough with names at the best of times but adding bluemoon nicknames and a few pints of Kronenbourg into the mix pretty much put pay to putting faces to names! I was the lanky git with the long sleeved home shirt anyway and if I attempted a conversation with you at any point I can only apologise....my last memory is wandering round Kings Cross looking for another bar with Matt.

We'll have to start the roll call for the Wigan match soon.

Free The Farringdon 25.

alrite Stu, the smell of that greasy curry house we quickly got out of still lingers in my senses unfortunetly! But the Pride is good, a football boozer for sure, you couldn't ask the landlord if he'd get Amstel on tap could you? Not too much to ask is it FFS, anyway pie eaters it is hopefully....

the city pride would be good for me , but please do not re-locate to a boozer further into norf london as i have to get over from se london .if everybody is gonna get together for the wigan game count me in.

Got stuck in work so couldn't make it to city pride, had to make do with my laptop and shadyz links

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.