London Based Blues

in tears in front of the telly mate as a mere just turned teen, got bobby macs final shirt though, sure i ranted about that one at some stage with you and Simon... gagging for some meaningful footy now, after all dis International bollox!

Tony mate, are we going to be able to fit everyone in that pokey bit up the top? We might end up taking over the whole pub.

Allright boys, well I'll be trying to make an apperance this weekend, not going to the game but will be going back upto Manc on Friday so touch and go for getting back in time for the game, we shall see will try my best!

I see the numbers have swelled over the past few games. We're taking over your town again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

swelling by the second!, sound slightly dodgy...!? Biggsy are you one of Tonys mates who you used to meet up with on Upper st for games? moved back up north?

Anyway Inside, Monday is yet another day, but disappearing at the wknd is something my Mrs is only to aware about and my behaviour is under close scrutinty if you catch my drift? All good though and workin from home always allows a bit of showboatin space...

Matt Diablo said:
swelling by the second!, sound slightly dodgy...!? Biggsy are you one of Tonys mates who you used to meet up with on Upper st for games? moved back up north?

Anyway Inside, Monday is yet another day, but disappearing at the wknd is something my Mrs is only to aware about and my behaviour is under close scrutinty if you catch my drift? All good though and workin from home always allows a bit of showboatin space...

Tony hates Biggsy with a passion mate.Lifelong enemies.At the Palace game i had to stand in the middle of them.All day.Got a bit embarrassing if i'm honest.I think it had something to do with Biggsy.If he can't get to City games he pops over the road to watch FC United his second team.

Matt Diablo said:

Yeah I know Tony we started with a meet up with just the 3 of us from Bluemoon back earlier this year in Angel and have been meeting up ever since, I live in Hendon NW4 but am a season ticket holder and have been to most games this season and go back home (Manc) most weekends to see the lads, the misses and of course City not specifically in that order. Hoping to meet a few new faces this sunday as I hear the numbers have swelled some what!

BimboBob said:
Matt Diablo said:

Tony hates Biggsy with a passion mate.Lifelong enemies.At the Palace game i had to stand in the middle of them.All day.Got a bit embarrassing if i'm honest.I think it had something to do with Biggsy.If he can't get to City games he pops over the road to watch FC United his second team.

Haha, well hello there Noel, hows retirement treating you? If I remember rightly weren't you a cambridge fan until this season, I'm sure I heard you mention that! ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.