London Based Blues

Biggsy1 said:
BimboBob said:
Tony hates Biggsy with a passion mate.Lifelong enemies.At the Palace game i had to stand in the middle of them.All day.Got a bit embarrassing if i'm honest.I think it had something to do with Biggsy.If he can't get to City games he pops over the road to watch FC United his second team.

Haha, well hello there Noel, hows retirement treating you? If I remember rightly weren't you a cambridge fan until this season, I'm sure I heard you mention that! ;)

Bastard!The secret is out...come on you...erm...golds?

I'll have a pint for that remark young man and if you think i'm hugging you this time...

BimboBob said:
Owain said:
Tony mate, are we going to be able to fit everyone in that pokey bit up the top? We might end up taking over the whole pub.

It's not upstairs owain mate,normal bit of the pub...landlord is reserving an area.Do try and keep up ;)

That's the bit I meant! Surely we can't all fit in there?

Taking over, taking over, taking over the city pride! I think they should hold elections for chairman of the OSC's, Tony you get my vote mate for the London branch.

Also anyone else heard of the blue alliance and thinking of joining/following?

bugsyblue said:
Taking over, taking over, taking over the city pride! I think they should hold elections for chairman of the OSC's, Tony you get my vote mate for the London branch.

Also anyone else heard of the blue alliance and thinking of joining/following?
Cheers mate. A few are Blue Alliance, I have just posted our meet on there and MCFC-Official ! We may need 2 pubs !

City (Pride), City (Pride)

The best pub in the land and all the world

(Well, in the Farringdon area, anyway)

Hope to see you all on Sunday

Sound, lads! Villa was a great laugh, really looking forward to Sunday! Come on Blues!

Hi all, just recieved an e-mail from Kevin Parker, Gen Sec OSC, saying thanks for the work we are doing but why haven't I joined yet !
Have assured will get sorted this week and I ask all of you lot to join London OSC to, membership form can be got from me via you PMing your email address.

Tony

tueartsboots said:
Hi all, just recieved an e-mail from Kevin Parker, Gen Sec OSC, saying thanks for the work we are doing but why haven't I joined yet !
Have assured will get sorted this week and I ask all of you lot to join London OSC to, membership form can be got from me via you PMing your email address.

Tony

Whats the subs like?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.