London Based Blues

12 notes a year. Not sure if you get a badge or a certificate though, which is frankly disappointing.

Sounds like The City Pride is going to be cosy on Sunday. Excellent. Man City.....the only football team to come from Farringdon. Or something.

and whats all this cheques and postal order stuff-haven't paid for anything with a postal order since i was at school(its on the application form,in case pople aren't sure wtf i'm talking about)

I might be looking to make an apperance here for that game. Not too far from me at all. Room for one more?

Think the advantages are mainly around travel and tickets, they have some kind of priority arrangement with the club if you're a citycard holder and also subsidised coaches/train travel. There is a social element too but think we've pretty much set up our own gathering on that score!

Same as Tony, I am going to join but haven't yet. For the sake of 12 sheets, might as well see what it's all about I guess!

When I joined the other year it was priority tickets, they do bits and bobs with travel - got a free train ticket to Reading away with a load of them, and on the way down to Pompey last year they had a bit of a piss-up on the train.

I also got a shiny membership card with Tony Book on it! Bonzer!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.