London Based Blues

tueartsboots said:
blue1969 said:
I was at the ticket office on Sat getting Celtic tickets. The guy at the next window was trying to buy tickets for Celtic, they were asking him for supporters No ie old ST,city card,access card. No he didn't have one. Then he produced his reciept, which was accepted. The point being he had a broad 'COCKNEY ACCENT', one of you guys by any chance, or has the influx started.
Not one us, we all Mancs living down here through circustance. OSC membership is supposed to be vetted so no glory hunters etc get in.

Noel, fcuk off you kant ! Like I said above it is vetted and rest assured no marks like you will NOT be accepted ! Lol
Leave with, lazy bone idle tw@ !
A cicustance, is that when you stand on one leg while juggling and breathing fire.

Neil McNab said:
tueartsboots said:
Not one us, we all Mancs living down here through circustance. OSC membership is supposed to be vetted so no glory hunters etc get in.

Noel, fcuk off you kant ! Like I said above it is vetted and rest assured no marks like you will NOT be accepted ! Lol
Leave with, lazy bone idle tw@ !
A cicustance, is that when you stand on one leg while juggling and breathing fire.
You spelt my misspell wrong too ! Lol, Pedantic tawt ;-p

Jesus H. Corbett, what happened?? Col, your 15-1 credentials obviously didn't help you last night!

Bugsy mate, are you still going to St. Andrews? Anyone else in? I'm getting the 11.45 from Euston with Jack if anyone else is game for a few beers on the way up.

It was fairly respectable when you think about it. 40/91 is about 44%, almost half the questions right in a quiz where we didn't know the structure, the quality of the competition or the standard of the questions (everyone else did), and thats after no points in the whole of the first round.

I reckon with a bit of cramming next time we'd do alright.

Owain said:
Jesus H. Corbett, what happened?? Col, your 15-1 credentials obviously didn't help you last night!

Bugsy mate, are you still going to St. Andrews? Anyone else in? I'm getting the 11.45 from Euston with Jack if anyone else is game for a few beers on the way up.

I was going to but am a bit skint! However are there any tickets left? If so might just credit card them and come with you boys! I take it your getting the train from euston?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.