London Based Blues

BlueMentalNurse said:
tueartsboots said:
Just emailed everyone but for anyone not on my list (PM your email address please)
There is a general Quiz night on Thursday KO is 730 pm, £2 entry with a £100 bar tab up for grabs. If you are interested in joining me, PM, text or email me.
Cheers
Tony

But its bonfire night! I want fireworks!

By the way, really hard to match up names on here to real life names, who is who again?

Cant make Thursday Tony taking the misses out for Bonfire night up in Heaton Park Manc,

I'm Ben the dude that turned up late and started swearing!!!!

Biggsy1 said:
BlueMentalNurse said:
But its bonfire night! I want fireworks!

By the way, really hard to match up names on here to real life names, who is who again?

Oh , you shouldn't swear ..... that's just fuckin' well wrong!

black mamba said:
Biggsy1 said:

Oh , you shouldn't swear ..... that's just fuckin' well wrong!

Shit I know fucking tell me about it! By all account the pub had been a little quiet before old big trousers turned up and started giving it out, not in an agressive way mind! Its good to get it out, better out that in and all that!

It was a good laugh, though I think Colin did most of the leg-work! The strategy now is to pile down there in numbers the Thursday before a televised game and make sure we win the bar tab!

Lads if anyone is travelling up for the arsenal game join me in 111 witha load of mates! Also I guess we will be getting the trains up with the fuckers!

See you in the pride next weekend!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.