London Based Blues

Prestwich_Blue said:
Owain said:
Jesus H. Corbett, what happened?? Col, your 15-1 credentials obviously didn't help you last night!
Didn't ask any of the questions that William G Stewart asked me. Should have kept my big mouth shut shouldn't I?
Lol ! Next time there is an official MCFC team playing that know the quiz set up. We have been mentioned in this weeks LOSC newsletter and we have been thanked for at least showing up !
Matt, see you tomoz- be there around 3pm

Was good to meet a few new faces yesterday, just managed to sober up before I had to go into work at 11pm last night even if it was only for 2 hours.

Think I'll be attending the party at the end of the month as well so more the merrier!

Biggsy1 said:
Was good to meet a few new faces yesterday, just managed to sober up before I had to go into work at 11pm last night even if it was only for 2 hours.

Think I'll be attending the party at the end of the month as well so more the merrier!
Just wait for a midweek game, numbers should double ! PM me or Bluebird1 for party tickets and was good to see you again, in a manly way obviuosly !

tueartsboots said:
Just emailed everyone but for anyone not on my list (PM your email address please)
There is a general Quiz night on Thursday KO is 730 pm, £2 entry with a £100 bar tab up for grabs. If you are interested in joining me, PM, text or email me.
Cheers
Tony

But its bonfire night! I want fireworks!

By the way, really hard to match up names on here to real life names, who is who again?

BlueMentalNurse said:
tueartsboots said:
Just emailed everyone but for anyone not on my list (PM your email address please)
There is a general Quiz night on Thursday KO is 730 pm, £2 entry with a £100 bar tab up for grabs. If you are interested in joining me, PM, text or email me.
Cheers
Tony

But its bonfire night! I want fireworks!

By the way, really hard to match up names on here to real life names, who is who again?
Fireworks are for your fella to sort ! ;-p
I'm me. you are you what more do you need??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.