London Based Blues

tueartsboots said:
bugsyblue said:
Lads if anyone is travelling up for the arsenal game join me in 111 witha load of mates! Also I guess we will be getting the trains up with the fuckers!

See you in the pride next weekend!
I won't tell anyone you are bringing your mum ! OooopS

Ha ha and you can stay away from her I know she's about your age!

Evening all, 3 things- Quiz at The City Pride on Thursday- Me, Biggsy1 and I hope, Prestwich_blue so far.
Secondly, meeting for Bindippers at The Pride for around 12 lunch and thirdly
Who's up for the spuds game at WHL? Tickets are available but they are £47 a pop ! I should be able to get them now through OSC but not sure my missus will like it at that price. (She has forked out £1000 for the Hull weekend !) and thats before food and beer ! Let me now ASAP and I shall woork my wiley ways !

going Scotland with some mates Thurs, hence why i'm not round for tha carjackerz, but will do one after that... i'll bring my pool mate you met Gezza.. he sounds like bit of a Preswich Blue from what i gather, ridiculous level of gen. knowledge apart from science, I reckon I could get him down, build up the tab for the gooners...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.