London Based Blues

tueartsboots said:
bugsyblue said:
Please could you send me an application form? Tried PMing but server seems to be not letting me?!
Forwarded mate!

Dont be leaving me out fella, been busy since I saw you last not been on the forum so missed this thread completely, got my ticket for Blackburn cant fucking wait role on Saturday, I'm driving up on Friday and theres roughly 18 of us heading over!

We should organise a meet for one of the midweek games find a decent boozer!

Hi mate can't make Wednesday as I play 5 a side but please PM next time all the London blues are meeting up!

PS- Going to send off my London Branch membership form today! Out of interest what benefits do we get?

Any chance of application form for London Blues? Moving down this week and dont wanna feel too isolated in the middle of gooners and Spurs!

joseshark said:
Any chance of application form for London Blues? Moving down this week and dont wanna feel too isolated in the middle of gooners and Spurs!

me and my son stuck out here in se london and could use a couple of said forms (sorry if i sounded cheeky tho ).what is the nearest tube station to the pub (would be coming from london bridge)

jefr said:
joseshark said:

me and my son stuck out here in se london and could use a couple of said forms (sorry if i sounded cheeky tho ).what is the nearest tube station to the pub (would be coming from london bridge)
Northern Line to Angel, pub is 2 minute walk ! (and half hour stumble Lol)

Where in SE London, moving to SE22 soon !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.