London Based Blues

Matt Diablo said:
Dutch, it started vrs the hammers with about 6 of us now I think you could safely say you could add on another 20 - 30 for next Weds, gonna try and get down there for 6 ish
Quality. I'll be there with my misses (meh i know lol) around 7ish.

Dutch said:
Matt Diablo said:
Dutch, it started vrs the hammers with about 6 of us now I think you could safely say you could add on another 20 - 30 for next Weds, gonna try and get down there for 6 ish
As long as she doesn't ask "Which team are we?" she'll be OK.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Dutch said:
As long as she doesn't ask "Which team are we?" she'll be OK.
Nah she loves City. My london city mate can't make it tonight so she is allowed of the leach once a while!

blinkin 'ek boys last nite was an absolute belter... my head is throbbing now, jesus! And Owain mate you were right, I was rabbling on about Hughesy's wave in a pisstake fashion as a response to Big Mal fat cigars rant at Bowen during tha Hull game...I was wrong, funny though. Think Tony you've earned a well deserved sabatical, I may well be down for the Chelski, right now I dont feel like going out for a month!

Matt, many apologies for calling you Joe, huge embarrassment. Was pretty pissed! I've only just got up now, feel bloody awful, though that's tempered by the result obviously!

Plan for Chelsea?

Although I wasn't there... it was good to break the City Pride duck and for everyone to see a City win.
Stuck in London on Saturday so I will be down there for Chelski.

p.s. very late in the day I know - but is anyone doing quiz tonight?
(sound as though anyone who went last night is still hungover)

Scooby Blue said:
Although I wasn't there... it was good to break the City Pride duck and for everyone to see a City win.
Stuck in London on Saturday so I will be down there for Chelski.

p.s. very late in the day I know - but is anyone doing quiz tonight?
(sound as though anyone who went last night is still hungover)
yes quiz is on, not sure if I will make it though, absolutely shattered ! and wife not too happy that it was City last weekend, City last night and City on Saturday !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.