London Based Blues

tueartsboots said:
Scooby Blue said:
Although I wasn't there... it was good to break the City Pride duck and for everyone to see a City win.
Stuck in London on Saturday so I will be down there for Chelski.

p.s. very late in the day I know - but is anyone doing quiz tonight?
(sound as though anyone who went last night is still hungover)
yes quiz is on, not sure if I will make it though, absolutely shattered ! and wife not too happy that it was City last weekend, City last night and City on Saturday !
Thought she was coming with. Are you a man or a mouse?

Squeak, squeak.

Bloody hell sounds like i missed a riot of a time last night!!!!! and i cant make chelsea, i might as well hand in my city shirt and give up, lol

Absolutly gutted!!!!!!!!!

Bloody hell sounds like i missed a riot of a time last night!!!!! and i cant make chelsea, i might as well hand in my city shirt and give up, lol

Absolutly gutted!!!!!!!!!

Prestwich_Blue said:
tueartsboots said:
yes quiz is on, not sure if I will make it though, absolutely shattered ! and wife not too happy that it was City last weekend, City last night and City on Saturday !
Thought she was coming with. Are you a man or a mouse?

Squeak, squeak.
She was. I walked in last night, she took 1 look, laughed and told me to piss off to bed ! I blame Matt

Great day today, good turn out, finally booked a Saturday off, the other lads have gone for a barrel or two (each) got called back by the missus when she heard the result, yes I am a mouse, better than homeless though.

Fantastic day, two london "giants" in a week, is that unbeaten in 11? Not sure, but hopefully our blip is finally over.

Shame we only played with 10 men in second half, as our Robbie went missing, but today gives him the chance to impress us again.

Re-modelling job at the back was class 'A', losing 3 fullbacks, because Barry could always be called on to play that position, shows we do not have a lot to fear.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.