London Based Blues

NICKS BACK said:
Great day today, good turn out, finally booked a Saturday off, the other lads have gone for a barrel or two (each) got called back by the missus when she heard the result, yes I am a mouse, better than homeless though.

Fantastic day, two london "giants" in a week, is that unbeaten in 11? Not sure, but hopefully our blip is finally over.

Shame we only played with 10 men in second half, as our Robbie went missing, but today gives him the chance to impress us again.

Re-modelling job at the back was class 'A', losing 3 fullbacks, because Barry could always be called on to play that position, shows we do not have a lot to fear.
Walked through the front door 5 mins ago !

tueartsboots said:
Blue Boy said:
Some of us London Blues actually went to the game.
Fucking great, we wish we could but some of us can't afford it-for your first post erm

Well done Blue Boy.Dad get your ticket for you did he?

The trouble with living down here is that a) it costs a lot to go what with travel etc...b) for some people they have to work at weekends(ask your dad about this) and c) we spent all of last weekend in Manchester.With our own money.

Welcome to the forum.

tueartsboots said:
NICKS BACK said:
Great day today, good turn out, finally booked a Saturday off, the other lads have gone for a barrel or two (each) got called back by the missus when she heard the result, yes I am a mouse, better than homeless though.

Fantastic day, two london "giants" in a week, is that unbeaten in 11? Not sure, but hopefully our blip is finally over.

Shame we only played with 10 men in second half, as our Robbie went missing, but today gives him the chance to impress us again.

Re-modelling job at the back was class 'A', losing 3 fullbacks, because Barry could always be called on to play that position, shows we do not have a lot to fear.
Walked through the front door 5 mins ago !

Christ you nursed that lager and lime well

tueartsboots said:
Bluebird1 said:
You called .....

Going out for a celebratory lunch and drink shortly lol.
don't think I will be able to drink for at least 2 hours !

Well, you need to keep practicing your drinking for when we get to Wembley cos I'll be down there for a few days and will be expecting a few sessions with you all:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.