London Based Blues

I live in London and went to the game yesterday. I'm going to Sunderland and Stoke as well

That makes me a better blue than most of the people that post on here IMO

4HeatonsBlue said:
I live in London and went to the game yesterday. I'm going to Sunderland and Stoke as well

No it doesn't IMO

4HeatonsBlue said:

Did'nt go to the Hull game though did you

4HeatonsBlue said:

i too live in london and haven't missed a home game all season ,but it doesn't make me a better blue(or worse for that matter) than anybody else,some of the blues that post on this thread have been watching/following city for donkeys years and do not need to justify their loyalty to anybody.

Scooby Blue said:
Although I wasn't there... it was good to break the City Pride duck and for everyone to see a City win.

two in two now - was away last Wednesday and went up on Saturday but should be in the Pride for the Spuds game next week.

We haven't lost a game since going to the Pride - can this run be extended?

Anyway, real reason for posting is this. We pulled up in the east stand car park on Saturday about an hour before kick off and guess who is getting out of the car next to us but Chuckle 2. I didn't say anything or do anything to his car - honest, m'lud - but my lad's facebook entry that night says it all:

"Can't believe I passed up an opportunity to piss on Phil Neville's car".

jefr said:
4HeatonsBlue said:

i too live in london and haven't missed a home game all season ,but it doesn't make me a better blue(or worse for that matter) than anybody else,some of the blues that post on this thread have been watching/following city for donkeys years and do not need to justify their loyalty to anybody.
You obviously don't know 4heatonsblue. He needs to work hard just to justify his existence.

4HeatonsBlue said:

Gayest post of the month

IMO

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.