London Based Blues

I am going to watch the Bolton v City game tomorrow in the Famous 3 Kings which is next door to West Kensington tube station on the right. Holla if you would like to join.

James

Prestwich_Blue said:
Why don't you cockney, glory-hunting, johnny-come-latelys get off your fat, soft southern arses and actually go to Bolton? Is it because you think the world ends at Watford?

Hahahaha

Nightmare to get back from if you don't drive but aside from that quite frankly can't be arsed, would rather spend my money going to a home game

Meddler said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Why don't you cockney, glory-hunting, johnny-come-latelys get off your fat, soft southern arses and actually go to Bolton? Is it because you think the world ends at Watford?

Hahahaha

Nightmare to get back from if you don't drive but aside from that quite frankly can't be arsed, would rather spend my money going to a home game

Someone's got to take on the 4heatonsblue mantle now he's no longer talking to us!

Prestwich_Blue said:
Meddler said:
Hahahaha

Someone's got to take on the 4heatonsblue mantle now he's no longer talking to us!

Look i have supported city since last saturdays chelsea game, switched from chelsea that day and i thought scotland started after watford, so why lie and tell me its different!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.