London Based Blues

Don't know what channel but they are always showing 3pm games, now they have a Facebook group run by the pub which lets you know what games they are showing and ours is listed on there.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Why don't you cockney, glory-hunting, johnny-come-latelys get off your fat, soft southern arses and actually go to Bolton? Is it because you think the world ends at Watford?
Why don't you die of aids, the bad one.

Cheers

Dutch said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Why don't you cockney, glory-hunting, johnny-come-latelys get off your fat, soft southern arses and actually go to Bolton? Is it because you think the world ends at Watford?

Cheers
You do a nice line in insults, I'll give you that.

Can I assume you're a fat-arsed, armchair-supporting, glory-hunting, johhny-come-lately, southern jessie then?

Prestwich_Blue said:
Dutch said:

Cheers
You do a nice line in insults, I'll give you that.

Can I assume you're a fat-arsed, armchair-supporting, glory-hunting, johhny-come-lately, southern jessie then?

nice aviators by the way

kimbo said:
Matt Diablo said:
I've totally lost track what the hell is going on now, ok I'm a TV Blue, who's going to WHL, I am, WHOOOO HOO!!
I'll be there in the paddy club down Pretoria road pre match.

Harringey Irish Centre is the one your talking of, went there last season met up with Felic Cheesy and KBB got 3 points on my way home too, pissed me right off.

I'll be down the pride on wednesday not paying those prices so near Chrimbo, plus since Ive missed the last few games we've won 2 out of 3 so I'm staying away until Stoke. Passing my S/Card on to my older Bro again hopefully he'll bring the same luck as Arsenal and Chelsea!

Anyone know anywhere around Russell Square/Holborn/Covent Garden that's showing the match tomorrow? I have to meet a friend for a drink and wanted to "steer" her somewhere where the game will coincidentally be on. West Ken's a bit too out of the way for us and she'd get suspicious if I suddenly suggested a pub miles away from our usual haunts.

If you are in Holborn / Covent Garden area... The Freemasons Arms on Long Acre has Sky Sports and I'm sure it will be showing the game. Also quite a popular pub for shoppers / tourists / afterwork drinkers .... so it won't feel like a sports bar.

Bet_Lynch said:
Anyone know anywhere around Russell Square/Holborn/Covent Garden that's showing the match tomorrow? I have to meet a friend for a drink and wanted to "steer" her somewhere where the game will coincidentally be on. West Ken's a bit too out of the way for us and she'd get suspicious if I suddenly suggested a pub miles away from our usual haunts.

If you're in the Holborn/Theobold's road area you would be better off coming along to the City Pride. Go east along Theobolds until you get to Farringdon Lane on your left (about 10 m walk from Red Lion Square) and it's the second pub you get to.

Usually a fair few blues in there. (Colours welcomed.) The more the merrier and you could even blag your way onto the thursday night quiz team.

Chris in London said:
Bet_Lynch said:

If you're in the Holborn/Theobold's road area you would be better off coming along to the City Pride. Go east along Theobolds until you get to Farringdon Lane on your left (about 10 m walk from Red Lion Square) and it's the second pub you get to.

Usually a fair few blues in there. (Colours welcomed.) The more the merrier and you could even blag your way onto the thursday night quiz team.
Quiz is off til after Xmas-only 2 teams last week-us and 1 other, we agreed it was unfair competition! ;-p

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.