London Based Blues

tueartsboots said:
Chris in London said:
If you're in the Holborn/Theobold's road area you would be better off coming along to the City Pride. Go east along Theobolds until you get to Farringdon Lane on your left (about 10 m walk from Red Lion Square) and it's the second pub you get to.

Usually a fair few blues in there. (Colours welcomed.) The more the merrier and you could even blag your way onto the thursday night quiz team.
Quiz is off til after Xmas-only 2 teams last week-us and 1 other, we agreed it was unfair competition! ;-p

Shucks!

See you tomorrow

C

tueartsboots said:
Chris in London said:
If you're in the Holborn/Theobold's road area you would be better off coming along to the City Pride. Go east along Theobolds until you get to Farringdon Lane on your left (about 10 m walk from Red Lion Square) and it's the second pub you get to.

Usually a fair few blues in there. (Colours welcomed.) The more the merrier and you could even blag your way onto the thursday night quiz team.
Quiz is off til after Xmas-only 2 teams last week-us and 1 other, we agreed it was unfair competition! ;-p
It wouldn't have been based on my performance last night! Even the team that usually comes bottom every week beat us.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Dutch said:
Why don't you die of aids, the bad one.

Cheers
You do a nice line in insults, I'll give you that.

Can I assume you're a fat-arsed, armchair-supporting, glory-hunting, johhny-come-lately, southern jessie then?
Actually I am a gay pothead from Dutssssshhhhhland. Doessshhh that arouse you?

Went to the Famous Three Kings In West Kensington(right next to the tube) last saturday, had the City game on live as well as Fulham/Man U, Blackburn/Spurs also Rugby, cricket and the Dortmund game from the Bundesliga. A good atmosphere in their also some very quite man U Fans. Well worth a visit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.