London Based Blues

BimboBob said:
tueartsboots said:
Who says you were invited? I'm off tomorrow btw ! (Got solicitors at 330pm though)

I invited myself.Will be down around 10am(taking some Swedes on a sight seeing tour),let me know if you are about and i'll let you buy me a beer...again ;)
Ok but does it mean I need to bring some Turnips?

tueartsboots said:
Right guys, have got tkts for Palace- who else is up for it?
I'll be there but i cant remember what pub we used last time around, it was so long ago.

I'm a London based blue, and i knock around with a good hardcore of at least another 6 or 7, full turnout would be almost 20 odd. Most are based in the NW10 and NW6 areas, we drink in the North London Tavern, but it isn't a football pub, go the Coribs Rest in Queens Park to watch football but it is a rag/liverpool pub. Been looking for a City pub for ages to colonize, especially now the Bull on St Johns Street became the Queen Boadicea. One in Soho is i understand sympathetic to the blue cause. Suggestions appreciated

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.