London

In yet another boozer. Done the full circle from London Central YHA where I am staying (near post office tower). The area is nice especially around Fitzroy (Simpson lol) Square. There's a fair few pubs and it beggars me how they exist in areas where the houses go for £2m plus. Anyway, it's getting lively and yet still not a single fucker has said owt. Went for a piss before, there's two piss stones in an area no bigger than the average wing-span and so I went in but there's a bloke using one. Not being shy I go to the one next to him rather than use the trap and offer a polite 'alright mate' as I begin my piss. Not a fuckin word. Not even a 'yeah it's fuckin cold innit' or owt. You know, like we'd do. It was embarrassing for me. I thought he might have thought I was a weirdo or something. Up the Blues lads!

In yet another boozer. Done the full circle from London Central YHA where I am staying (near post office tower). The area is nice especially around Fitzroy (Simpson lol) Square. There's a fair few pubs and it beggars me how they exist in areas where the houses go for £2m plus. Anyway, it's getting lively and yet still not a single fucker has said owt. Went for a piss before, there's two piss stones in an area no bigger than the average wing-span and so I went in but there's a bloke using one. Not being shy I go to the one next to him rather than use the trap and offer a polite 'alright mate' as I begin my piss. Not a fuckin word. Not even a 'yeah it's fuckin cold innit' or owt. You know, like we'd do. It was embarrassing for me. I thought he might have thought I was a weirdo or something. Up the Blues lads!
I’ve never said ‘all right mate’ to a stranger in a bog with my cock out. I don’t think London is the only place you’d be blanked.

Bollocks. Loads of conversations are started off pubs bogs. When I say conversations I mean chit-chat

I work in Holborn. Can’t think of anywhere else I’d rather be. Brilliant vibe around there, plenty of bars, clubs and restaurants. Loads to do, museums, St. Paul’s, Hatton garden, leather lane. Great place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.